Brandon Shaw Death was a 48-year-old musician from Seabrook, New Hampshire, who died in a car accident on October 15, 2023. He was the founder and leader of Digging the Greats, a DJ and vinyl collector group that celebrated and preserved the history and artistry of classic music. He was also a kind and generous person who supported his community and friends. His death has left his fans and loved ones in shock and sadness. In this article, we will provide you with some information about Brandon Shaw, his cause of death, and how you can pay tribute to his memory.
Who Was Brandon Shaw?
Brandon Shaw was born on June 15, 1975, in Seabrook, New Hampshire. He grew up in a musical family and developed a passion for music at an early age. He attended Seabrook High School, where he excelled in academics and sports. He graduated in 1993 and went on to study at the University of New Hampshire.
Brandon Shaw was best known by his stage name, Digging the Greats, which reflected his life’s work. He was an avid and dedicated vinyl collector who believed in preserving and sharing the beauty and authenticity of vintage music. He had an eclectic taste in music, ranging from jazz and blues to rock and soul. He amassed a large and impressive collection of classic records, which he used to create his own mixes and playlists.
Brandon Shaw was not only a collector but also a performer. He founded Digging the Greats in 2005, a DJ and vinyl collector group that aimed to educate and entertain audiences with their musical selections. Digging the Greats performed at various venues and events across New Hampshire and beyond, showcasing their skills and knowledge of music history. They also hosted workshops and seminars where they taught people how to appreciate and collect vinyl records.
Brandon Shaw was more than just a musician; he was also a community leader. He was involved in various charitable causes and donated to many organizations. He was a member of the Seabrook Chamber of Commerce and the Seabrook Rotary Club. He also supported local schools and sports teams.
Brandon Shaw Death: The Passing of a Musical Icon in Seabrook, New Hampshire
Brandon Shaw was a friendly and outgoing person who enjoyed spending time with his family and friends. He was married to Lisa Shaw for 25 years and had two children: Jake and Emma. He loved music, sports, fishing, and traveling.
How Did Brandon Shaw Die?
According to the New Hampshire State Police report, Brandon Shaw died in a car accident on October 15th. He was driving his white Honda Accord on Highway 301 near Battleboro when he collided head-on with a black Chevrolet Impala driven by Robert Lee Jones Jr., a 32-year-old man from Rocky Mount.
The report states that Jones was driving southbound on Highway 301 at a high speed when he crossed the center line and hit Shaw’s vehicle, which was traveling northbound. The impact caused both vehicles to catch fire. Unfortunately, both drivers were pronounced dead at the scene.
The investigation of the accident is still ongoing, but the authorities have ruled out any foul play or negligence. They are also waiting for the results of toxicology tests to see if alcohol or drugs were involved.
How to Pay Tribute to Brandon Shaw’s Memory?
Brandon Shaw’s memory will live on through his music and legacy. He touched the lives of countless people with his musical talent and generosity. He inspired many people with his passion and vision for music preservation. He left an indelible mark on the musical scene of New Hampshire.
If you would like to pay tribute to Brandon Shaw’s memory, you can do so by:
- Attending or watching his memorial service on October 22nd at 11:00 am at the Seabrook United Methodist Church or online. His family has requested that donations be made in his name to the Seabrook Music Foundation or the Seabrook Library instead of sending flowers.
- Visiting or sharing his online memorial page here, where you can leave a message or light a candle to honor his memory.
- Sharing your memories or condolences with his family and friends on social media or by sending cards or letters.
- Supporting Digging the Greats by continuing to follow their music or by leaving positive reviews or testimonials.
- Following Brandon’s example of loving music by listening to or collecting vinyl records or by donating to your favorite musical cause.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: When and where did Brandon Shaw die?
- A: Brandon Shaw died on October 15th in a car accident on Highway 301 near Battleboro, New Hampshire.
- Q: Who was Brandon Shaw?
- A: Brandon Shaw was a 48-year-old musician from Seabrook, New Hampshire. He was the founder and leader of Digging the Greats, a DJ and vinyl collector group that celebrated and preserved the history and artistry of classic music. He was also a kind and generous person who supported his community and friends.
- Q: How can I pay tribute to Brandon Shaw’s memory?
- A: You can pay tribute to Brandon Shaw’s memory by attending or watching his memorial service on October 22nd at 11:00 am at the Seabrook United Methodist Church or online; visiting or sharing his online memorial page here and leaving a message or lighting a candle; sharing your memories or condolences with his family and friends on social media or by sending cards or letters; supporting Digging the Greats by continuing to follow their music or by leaving positive reviews or testimonials; or following Brandon’s example of loving music by listening to or collecting vinyl records or by donating to your favorite musical cause.