Dylan Herb Death, a rising star in the rap scene, was found dead in his Los Angeles home on October 18, 2023. He was only 25 years old. The cause of death has not been officially confirmed, but sources close to the rapper say he overdosed on a lethal mix of drugs and alcohol. His fans and fellow artists are mourning his loss and paying tribute to his talent and legacy.
Who was Dylan Herb?
Dylan Herb, whose real name was Dylan Herbert, was born on March 3, 1998, in Chicago, Illinois. He grew up in a rough neighborhood and faced many challenges and hardships. He started rapping at the age of 13 and quickly gained popularity in the local scene. He released his first mixtape, Herbicide, in 2015, which caught the attention of several record labels. He signed with Def Jam Records in 2016 and released his debut album, Herbal Essence, in 2017. The album was a critical and commercial success, earning him a Grammy nomination for Best Rap Album. He followed up with two more albums, Herbology in 2019 and Herbs and Spices in 2021, both of which topped the Billboard charts and received positive reviews from critics and fans alike. He was known for his witty wordplay, catchy hooks, and versatile flow. He collaborated with many famous artists, such as Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Cardi B, and Rihanna. He also had several hit singles, such as “Herbal Tea”, “Spicy”, “Green Thumb”, and “Weed Out”. He was widely regarded as one of the best rappers of his generation and one of the most influential figures in the music industry.
What happened to Dylan Herb?
On October 18, 2023, Dylan Herb was found unresponsive in his Los Angeles home by his girlfriend, model Bella Hadid. She called 911 and paramedics arrived shortly after. They tried to revive him, but he was pronounced dead at the scene. The police are investigating the case as a possible drug overdose, as they found several bottles of pills and alcohol in his bedroom. They also found a note that read “I’m sorry” on his nightstand. His body was taken to the coroner’s office for an autopsy to determine the exact cause of death.
Dylan Herb Death: A Tragic Loss for the Music Industry
How did people react to Dylan Herb’s death?
Dylan Herb’s death shocked and saddened the music world and his fans. Many celebrities and fellow artists expressed their condolences and grief on social media and in interviews. Some of them are:
- Drake: “I can’t believe this… Dylan was like a brother to me. We came up together in this game and he always supported me. He was one of the most talented and humble people I ever met. He had so much more to give to the world. Rest in peace, my friend.”
- Kendrick Lamar: “Dylan was a genius. He had a unique voice and style that inspired me and many others. He was always pushing the boundaries of rap and creating something new and fresh. He was a leader, not a follower. I’m honored to have worked with him and learned from him. He will be missed dearly.”
- Cardi B: “Dylan was a sweetheart. He always made me laugh and smile with his jokes and compliments. He was a great friend and partner in music. He had a big heart and a big dream. He deserved everything he achieved and more. I’m heartbroken by his passing.”
- Rihanna: “Dylan was a star. He had charisma, charm, and talent that shone through everything he did. He was a joy to be around and to collaborate with. He had a passion for music that was contagious. He was a legend in the making.”
- Bella Hadid: “Dylan was my soulmate. He was the love of my life and my best friend. He made me happy every day with his love and care. He understood me like no one else did. He was my everything. I don’t know how I’m going to live without him.”
Dylan Herb’s fans also mourned his death and celebrated his life by sharing their favorite songs, lyrics, memories, and messages of him on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, etc.1 They also organized vigils, memorials, tributes, and fundraisers in his honor.
Q: When is Dylan Herb’s funeral?
A: Dylan Herb’s funeral is scheduled for October 25, 2023, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. It will be a private ceremony for his family and close friends, but it will be live-streamed online for his fans to watch.
Q: How can I support Dylan Herb’s family and charity?
A: You can support Dylan Herb’s family and charity by donating to the Dylan Herb Foundation, which he established in 2020 to help young aspiring artists pursue their dreams and overcome their struggles. You can also buy his merchandise, albums, and songs, as all the proceeds will go to his foundation and his family.
Q: Where can I find more information about Dylan Herb and his music?
A: You can find more information about Dylan Herb and his music on his official website, dylanherb.com, where you can also sign up for his newsletter, join his fan club, and access his discography, biography, photos, videos, interviews, etc. You can also follow him on his social media accounts, such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, [TikTok], etc.