Gauge Frank Death was a 21-year-old man from Altoona, Pennsylvania, who died on October 14, 2023. He was the son of Aaron and Rikki Frank and the brother of Payton, Eden, Braelyn, and Madison. He was also a kind and compassionate person who loved his family and friends. His death has shocked and saddened his loved ones. In this article, we will provide you with some information about Gauge Frank, his cause of death, and how you can support his family.
Who Was Gauge Frank?
Gauge Frank was born on June 15, 2002, in Altoona, Pennsylvania. He grew up in a loving family and attended Altoona High School. He graduated in 2020 and went on to work as a landscaper at his father’s company.
Gauge Frank was a friendly and outgoing young man who had a passion for sports and music. He enjoyed playing football, basketball, and soccer. He also liked listening to rap and hip-hop music. He was a fan of Eminem and Drake.
Gauge Frank was more than just a sports and music lover; he was also a family man. He was close to his parents and siblings and always supported them in their endeavors. He also had many friends who admired his positive attitude and sense of humor.
Gauge Frank loved life and enjoyed spending time with his loved ones. He liked playing video games, watching movies, and traveling.
How Did Gauge Frank Die?
According to the Morrison James Liam Facebook page, Gauge Frank died on October 16th. The exact cause of his death has not been revealed, but it is believed to be related to an accident or an illness.
Gauge’s death came as a shock to his family and friends, who had no idea that he was suffering from any condition or that his life was in danger.
Gauge Frank Death: A Young Man’s Sudden Passing in Altoona, Pennsylvania
How to Support Gauge Frank’s Family?
Gauge Frank’s sudden passing has left his family in need of financial assistance to cover the funeral expenses and provide support for their four children. His friend Tasha Jones has set up a GoFundMe page in memory of Gauge. The funds collected will be used to help Aaron and Rikki Frank pay for the funeral costs and take care of their children’s education and well-being.
If you would like to donate or share the GoFundMe page, you can do so by clicking here. Any amount of contribution is greatly appreciated and will make a difference for Gauge’s family.
You can also send your condolences or tributes to Gauge’s family by visiting his online obituary page here. You can leave a message or light a candle to honor his memory.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: When and where did Gauge Frank die?
- A: Gauge Frank died on October 16th in Altoona, Pennsylvania.
- Q: Who was Gauge Frank?
- A: Gauge Frank was a 21-year-old man from Altoona, Pennsylvania. He was the son of Aaron and Rikki Frank and the brother of Payton, Eden, Braelyn, and Madison. He was also a kind and compassionate person who loved his family and friends.
- Q: How can I support Gauge Frank’s family?
- A: You can support Gauge’s family by donating or sharing their GoFundMe page here. The funds will be used to help Aaron and Rikki Frank pay for the funeral costs and take care of their children’s education and well-being. You can also send your condolences or tributes to Gauge’s family by visiting his online obituary page here and leaving a message or lighting a candle.