Martese Allen was a former student-athlete at Murray State University who died on November 17, 202. He was a beloved member of the Racers football team and a mentor to many young players. He was also a devoted father, son, brother, and friend to many people who are mourning his loss. In this article, we will explore the details of his death, his life, and his legacy.
How did Martese Allen death?
According to the Paris Post-Intelligencer, Martese Allen died from a gunshot wound in his home in Paris, Tennessee. He was found by his girlfriend, who called 911 and performed CPR until the paramedics arrived. He was pronounced dead at the scene. The police have not released any information about the motive or the suspect of the shooting. They are still investigating the case and asking anyone with information to contact them.
Who was Martese Allen?
Martese Allen was born on July 7, 1997, in New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Hillhouse High School, where he was a star football player and a track and field athlete. He received a scholarship to play football at Murray State University in Kentucky, where he majored in criminal justice. He played as a defensive back for the Racers from 2015 to 2018, earning All-OVC honors in his senior year. He also served as a team captain and a leader on and off the field. He graduated from Murray State in 2019 and moved to Paris, Tennessee, where he worked as a security guard at a local hospital. He had a son, Martese Jr., who was born in 2018.
What was Martese Allen’s legacy?
Martese Allen left a lasting impact on everyone who knew him. He was remembered as a kind, generous, and loyal person who always had a smile on his face. He was passionate about football and loved to coach and mentor young players. He was also a devoted father who adored his son and wanted to give him the best life possible. He was a role model for many people who looked up to him for his courage, perseverance, and integrity. He was a proud Racer who represented his school and his community with dignity and respect.
His family, friends, teammates, coaches, and fans have expressed their grief and condolences on social media and in various tributes. His former coach at Murray State, Mitch Stewart, said that Martese was “one of the finest young men I have ever had the privilege of coaching” and that he was “heartbroken” by his death. His former teammate, Quincy Williams, said that Martese was “a brother to me” and that he was “gone too soon”. His girlfriend, Jasmine Jones, said that Martese was “the love of my life” and that he was “the best father to our son”.
Martese Allen’s funeral was held on November 24, 2023, at the New Trinity Temple Church of God in Christ in New Haven, Connecticut. He was buried at the Evergreen Cemetery. His family has set up a GoFundMe page to help with the funeral expenses and to support his son’s education.
- Q: How old was Martese Allen when he died?
- A: He was years old.
- Q: When did Martese Allen die?
- A: He died on November 17, 2023.
- Q: How did Martese Allen die?
- A: He died from a gunshot wound in his home in Paris, Tennessee.
- Q: Who killed Martese Allen?
- A: The police have not identified the suspect or the motive of the shooting. They are still investigating the case.
- Q: What was Martese Allen’s occupation?
- A: He was a security guard at a local hospital in Paris, Tennessee.
- Q: What was Martese Allen’s major at Murray State University?
- A: He majored in criminal justice.
- Q: What position did Martese Allen play for the Racers football team?
- A: He played as a defensive back.
- Q: How many children did Martese Allen have?
- A: He had one son, Martese Jr., who was born in 2018.