Stanley Wilson Missing is a 17-year-old boy who has been missing from Thurrock, Essex, since Saturday, October 14, 2023. He was last seen at his home and is believed to be in Grays or the surrounding area. Essex Police are appealing for the public’s help to find him and make sure he is safe and well.
Who is Stanley Wilson?
Stanley Wilson is a young man who lives in Thurrock with his family. He is about 5ft 5in tall, of slim build, and has short dark brown hair. He likes to play video games and listen to music. He has a close circle of friends who are worried about him.
When and where did he go missing?
Stanley Wilson was last seen on Saturday, October 14, 2023, at his home in Thurrock. He did not tell anyone where he was going or when he would be back. He left his phone and wallet behind. He has not been in contact with anyone since then.
Essex Police believe he is in Grays or the surrounding area, as he has connections there. They have been conducting searches and enquiries to locate him, but have not found any trace of him so far.
Why did he go missing?
The reason why Stanley Wilson went missing is not clear. His family and friends say he did not have any problems or issues that they knew of. He seemed happy and normal before he disappeared.
However, some people have speculated that he may have been influenced by someone online or met someone who lured him away. Others have suggested that he may have run away from home because of personal or family reasons.
Essex Police say they are keeping an open mind about the possible motives and circumstances of his disappearance. They are appealing for anyone who knows anything about his whereabouts or movements to come forward and share their information.
- Q: Is Stanley Wilson related to Stanley Wilson Jr., the former Detroit Lions cornerback who died in February 2023?
- A: No, they are not related. They just share the same name.
- Q: Is there a reward for finding Stanley Wilson?
- A: No, there is no official reward for finding him. However, his family and friends are very grateful for any help or support they receive.
- Q: What are the chances of finding him alive and well?
- A: It is hard to say what the chances are, as every missing person case is different. However, Essex Police say they are hopeful that he will be found safe and well soon.
- Q: How can I support his family and friends?
- A: You can support his family and friends by sending them messages of encouragement and sympathy. You can also join their online groups and pages where they share updates and news about him. You can also donate to their fundraising campaigns if they have any.